Skip to content
Top 6 Movies Of 2012
- The Avengers – There’s no way I could sum up my feelings in 140 characters, so will just say this… Perfect.
- Django Unchained – Quentin Tarantino never disappoints. His homage to the spaghetti western had enough action, comedy, drama, and blood to fill 3 movies. I loved it.
- Prometheus – Visually stunning. Not sure what really happened. Been a while since a movie has had me thinking non-stop about it for days afterward.
- The Cabin In The Woods – A really great movie. It will destroy everything you think you know about horror movies. A must see. It really made me miss Buffy and Angel.
- Project Nim – A wonderful documentary about the 1970s experiment to raise a chimpanzee as a human child and teach him sign language. Heartbreaking stuff.
- We Are The Night – I was expecting the typical vampire movie, but I was very, very wrong. I love this movie so much. A must watch for genre movie fans.
You may also like...